10 Lines on Cricket: Cricket is the most famous game in the whole world. No other game like baseball, basketball or football has gained this much popularity. Cricket is a sport that is widely played across the globe and it is played by everyone irrespective of their cast, creed or colour.
In this article, you’ll find some more new things about the game of Cricket. We’ll provide you with 4 Sets each containing 10 lines in English.
10 Line on Cricket
- Cricket is an outdoor game.
- It is played with bat and ball.
- Cricket is a widely played game.
- It is easy to play and it is an interesting game.
- The game of cricket is played between two teams.
- There are two umpires who are basically judges.
- The team with maximum runs wins and the other team loses.
- Each team has 11 players.
- Cricket is the most played game in India.
- It is also called the Gentleman’s Game as it was played by British officers back in the 16th century.
10 Sentences About Cricket
- Cricket is a fun outdoor game which can be played anytime.
- It was invented in the late 16th century in England.
- After its invention it gained popularity and became the most famous game of the world.
- It can be played by men, women and children of all ages.
- This game is played with a bat and a ball along with stumps.
- Two teams are made in this game and the team with more runs wins the game.
- Each team has 11 players.
- There’s an umpire who observes the game and ensures that rules are being followed.
- Players have to listen to the umpire and the judgement of the umpire is the final decision.
- There are some rules and laws of cricket known as Laws Of Cricket.
Read Also: Essay on My Favourite Game Cricket
Few Lines About Cricket
- In the game of cricket, there are two teams.
- Each team has 11 players and there are 2 umpires nominated to check that rules and regulations are being followed.
- Each player has to follow these established rules and regulations.
- The umpires cannot be biased as they are not part of the team.
- Cricket matches can last for hours and even for days.
- There are 5 day matches, 50 overs and T-20 matches which are 20 over game.
- Cricket was declared as the national sport of England in the 18th century.
- The main motto of the players and their teams is to outreach the maximum scored runs.
- There are Women cricket matches also.
- The first Women’s Test Match was played in December 1934 between Australia and England.
Few Line Essay on Cricket
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) is the governing body of cricket in the whole world.
- While playing cricket there are 2 batsmen on the field and other team bowls.
- Before the game starts a coin is tossed and whoever gets heads is the winner and that team can choose to do batting or bowling.
- Most famous T-20 world cup was started in the year 2007 and it is played by teams representing different countries.
- One day world cup was started back in the year 1975.
- Protective gears are worn during the match so that no one gets hurt during the match.
- It is a game which is good for health and playing it keeps your body fit.
- The International matches of cricket have been played since 1844.
- This represents that cricket is a popular game and it has got its diversity because it is played by almost everyone.
- People also make careers in the field of cricket as the cricketers earn huge amounts of money by just playing.
Cricket is indeed the most played game and it is loved by everyone. It can be a great career option also as it makes a huge amount of money with great respect. I hope that this article help you.