10 Lines on Diwali: Diwali or Deepawali is the festival of lights. We celebrate Diwali in the honour of the victory of Lord Rama against Ravana.
When Lord Rama returned to his hometown Ayodhya after the exile of 14 years, people were rejoiced to see him and celebrated with bursting crackers and lighting diyas. In this article, we’ll provide you with 4 sets each containing the best 10 lines that will help you understand more about Diwali.
10 Lines on Diwali
- Diwali is the most auspicious festival of India.
- It is widely celebrated by people all around India.
- It is considered as one of the most prestigious Hindu festivals.
- On this day Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya along with his wife and brother.
- This day signifies the victory of good over evil.
- Lord Rama defeated the Lanka King Ravana.
- Diwali is also called deepawali which means an array of lights.
- This festival is celebrated with great joy and pride.
- People light up candles and lightning lamps on this day.
- Diwali is a time where people gather around, meet their friends and relatives and have fun.
Diwali Essay in English 10 Lines
- Lord Rama returned to his home after a exile of 14 years.
- All the people were so happy for his return and bursted crackers.
- People lit candles and diyas for this occasion.
- Diwali is also known as the festival of lights.
- Diwali is celebrated on the 15th day of the Kartik Krishna Paksha.
- It is celebrated in the honour of the victory of Lord Rama.
- Ravan was killed by Lord Rama on Dussehra.
- There’s a 18 day gap between Dussehra and Diwali.
- It is not only celebrated by the Hindus but also people from other religions celebrate Diwali.
- People go to temples lit diyas and pray for their health, wealth and success.
Essay on Diwali in English 10 Lines
- Diwali is the biggest festival of India.
- People decorate their houses with rangoli and lights on this occasion.
- People were very happy for the return of lord Rama.
- We worship Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha on this day.
- Diwali inspires us to fight evil and to never give up.
- People greet each other with sweets and dry fruits.
- People wear new clothes and pray for their long life.
- People clean their homes as well to welcome prosperity and positivity.
- On this occasion people put their lights on for the whole day.
- It is the most auspicious festival for Hindus.
Essay on Diwali 10 Lines
- Diwali teaches us about all the good things.
- We lit up candles in hope to have a prosperous year and life.
- People of India celebrate this festival with love and joy.
- We should learn from everything that comes our way and always fight the bad things.
- On return of Lord Rama, people started lighting diyas and bursting crackers.
- Since that day Lord Rama returned, we call this festival Deepawali.
- Diwali is my favourite festival.
- People spend this day with their loved ones.
- Diwali is full of happiness, fun and love.
- The cities also glow up during nights because of the decorations and the lights.
Diwali hence is the most auspicious festival and the most beautiful one. Everyone should celebrate with great joy and learn from it. I hope this article helps you.