10 Lines on My Mother: Mother is just another name for an angel God sent to help us. She makes the home a happy place. In this article, we’ll discuss the role of mother in our life in 4 sets each containing 10 lines.
10 Line on My Mother (Set – 1)
- My mother’s name is Rajni.
- She is a housewife.
- She puts me above everything.
- She is the most beautiful woman.
- She spends her time cooking and gardening.
- Her hobbies include singing and dancing.
- She keeps everyone in the family cosy and warm.
- She takes care of my family.
- She’s a modest and humble woman.
- She is the most important person in my life.
My Mother Essay 10 Lines (Set – 2)
- My mother is a polite lady.
- She is loving and caring.
- She motivates me whenever I feel down.
- My mother is the precious gift that God gave me.
- She’s my teacher and my best friend.
- She helps me complete my homework on time.
- Sometimes I help my mother with the household chores.
- She often tells me bedtime stories.
- She cooks delicious food for everyone in the house.
- She wakes up early and prepares my school tiffin.
My Mother 10 Lines (Set – 3)
- My mother greets people with love and warmth.
- She is a spiritual woman.
- She looks after my family and helps everyone.
- She wakes me up early for school so that I do not miss the bus.
- She always teaches me good things.
- She is the sweetest person I’ve ever seen.
- She has a beautiful soul.
- She is always busy taking care of me and my brother.
- She spends restless nights with me when I have a fever.
- I love my mother more than anything in this whole world.
10 Lines on My Mother (Set – 4)
- My mother surprises me with gifts on every occasion.
- She is a multitasker.
- My mother loves me so much, her love is endless and unconditional.
- She is my saviour.
- My mother protects me from every bad thing.
- She’s very generous and disciplined.
- She’s the best advisor.
- She guides me to walk the right path.
- She’s always there for me when I need her.
- At times when I feel sad she always encourages me and cheers me up.
Finally we conclude that a mother is everything a child needs for his growth. In these small essays we’d covered essential things about a mother.