My Best Friend 10 Lines: A friend is the one person whom you can talk about anything without hesitation and is the most important person in our life. A best friend is a blessing who knows you inside out and loves you. In this article we’ll provide you with 4 sets of essays, each containing 10 lines.
My Best Friend 10 Lines
- The name of my best friend is Jiya.
- She is my classmate.
- We both study in Modern High Public School in class ____.
- She is very humble and kind.
- Jiya plays badminton with me every evening.
- I share everything with Jiya and she also shares everything with me.
- Jiya is the most beautiful girl in our school.
- She never yells at me, she always talks softly.
- I love my best friend so much.
- Her parents know me as well and they treat me like their own daughter.
My Best Friend Essay 10 Lines
- Jiya is an amazing person. She is so polite.
- Jiya likes to play chess.
- Jiya is a national level chess player.
- Her hobbies are reading and dancing.
- She has an elder and a younger sister.
- We both love dancing.
- We both watch cartoons together while eating snacks.
- She is my best friend because she understands me and never judges me.
- She helps me with my homework and everything else.
- I am so grateful to have Jiya as my best friend.
10 Lines on My Best Friend
- She is taller than me.
- Jiya is good at studies and always scores 90+.
- We always spend most of our time together.
- She always makes my mood good by making me laugh when I am sad.
- I thank God every day for giving me my best friend.
- She is not just my classmate but my next-door neighbor too.
- We also complete our homework together.
- We go to our dance classes together.
- All of my school teachers praise Jiya for getting good marks.
- She takes part in most of the school activities.
My Best Friend 10 Lines Girl
- My best friend is always there with me when I need her.
- She also knows how to make food.
- Jiya and I have been best friends for 6 years.
- My mother treats Jiya like her own daughter.
- Jiya loves me and my family so much.
- We also went for a school trip together.
- Jiya likes to help poor people or people with needs.
- I have learned so many things from her like dancing and painting.
- She is an all rounder girl.
- I will always be there for my best friend in my life.
So we finally conclude by sharing a lot of good things about having a best friend in life. I hope this article helps you.