My Self 10 Lines: In the following article we’ll talk about a general introduction to oneself. There are 4 sets each containing 10 lines.
My Self 10 Lines
- My name is Bhavya Ahuja.
- My father’s name is Mr. ______.
- My mother’s name is Mrs._______.
- I am from _____.
- I am ___ years old.
- I study in class ___.
- I go to Modern High Public School.
- I live in a nuclear family with my mother, father and younger brother.
- My father is a businessman.
- My mother is a housewife.
10 Lines on Myself
- I am an extrovert.
- I love meeting new people.
- I love to play football with my neighbourhood friends.
- I help people who are in need.
- I want to become an artist when I grow up.
- I love listening to Hollywood music.
- My family loves me so much for who I am.
- I always respect my elders and younger siblings.
- I like to play with my younger siblings and tell them stories at night.
- I am a highly disciplined and organised person.
Myself Essay 10 Lines
- My creative hobbies are painting and singing.
- My biggest dream is to meet the Prime Minister of India.
- I love travelling to new places.
- Last summer I went to Rishikesh with my family and cousins.
- My favourite subject is Social Science.
- I love eating continental cuisine.
- I want to become a pilot.
- I have a lot of friends but my best friend is Shanaya.
- My best friend always brings good food for me in school.
- I like spending time with my cousins.
My Self in English 10 Lines
- I am tall as compared to my other classmates.
- My father helps me solve Mathematical problems.
- My mother teaches Science and helps me with the other subjects.
- I want to learn how to swim.
- I love adventures and thrilling experiences.
- My brother wants to become an IAS officer in future.
- I like to read cartoon books.
- I regularly study 4-5 hours at home after school.
- I have a fair complexion.
- I love my family and my friends.
One must know how to give a proper introduction of themselves. So in this article we concluded with providing different lines about one’s personality.